Part of a group that counts more than 170 consultants, AXCO is an operational consulting firm that works with financial departments, particularly in the banking, insurance and real estate sectors. You support our clients on assignments related to accounting in the real estate sector.
Your assignments are as follows:
– Production and control of group reporting
– Assistance / advice in production and control of annual accounts – Assistance / advice in production of consolidated accounts (PCG, IFRS, Us Gaap, etc.) – Financial control – Management control and budget control
– Cash management and financing
– Compliance and internal control
– Asset valuation
You also participate in the following operations:
– Acquisition / disposal of assets: Due diligence and DataRoom assistance, provisional and final accounts – OPCI: Prospectus, periodic data, NAV calculations, distribution obligation, relations with the depositary bank, AMF
– Real estate Management: purchasing process audit, control of tenant invoicing – Portfolio: Investor relations, Business Plan, Bank reporting, ICR calculation, LTV, fund NAV (Net Asset Value)
Qualifications and job description
You have an accounting degree, you are a business school graduate or you hold a postgraduate diploma (accounting / audit) and you have a 3 to 10 years’ experience acquired with one of the Big Four, in a firm or in a consulting group.
You are technically and methodologically knowledgeable and you are keen on learning and challenging yourself. You wish to invest in long-term assignments at the heart of our firm.
Your financial culture as well as your organization and curiosity will allow you to progress with us.
Your strength points for this position: ability to listen and understand, analytical skills, verbal and written communication skills, negotiating skills and sense of customer service.
Join our team
Being a consultant at AXCO means joining a team that believes in the value added of each of its members.
To apply to this job ad, please send us your CV and cover letter with the reference of the following position: “Real Estate Accounting Consultant”