Management Control Consultant
You support our clients in piloting, performance control and forecast management. Your core tasks are:
– Budget process development and management
– Defining budget construction methodologies
– Budget data collection, analysis and synthesis
– Analysis of budget variances or deviations from the expected outcome in the results
– Performance assessment and proposals for improvement plans
– Carrying out profitability and cost analysis
– Identifying and recommending priority areas for improvement
– Developing and updating management tools (standards, procedures, dashboards, etc.)
– Establishing reporting and forecasts
Qualifications and job description
You have a background in Accounting/Audit/Controlling/Management control, you are a business school graduate or you hold a postgraduate diploma (accounting / audit) and you have a 2 to 10 years’ experience acquired with one of the Big Four, in a firm or in a consulting group.
You are technically and methodologically knowledgeable and you are keen on learning and challenging yourself. You wish to invest in long-term assignments at the heart of our firm.
Your financial culture as well as your organization and curiosity will allow you to progress with us.
Your strength points for this position : ability to listen and understand, analytical skills, verbal and written communication skills, negotiating skills and sense of customer service.
Join our team
Being a consultant at AXCO means joining a team that believes in the value added of each of its members.
To apply to this job ad, please send us your CV and cover letter with the reference of the following position: “Management Control Consultant”