You support our clients with the implementation and/or improvement of compliance systems, such as:
– Prevention of money laundering, corruption, terrorist financing and compliance with international sanctions
– Regulatory issues such as MIFID 2, RGPD, DIA / DDA PRIIPS
– Operational risk
– Professional ethics
– Protection of client interests
Your core tasks are as follows:
– Ensuring that activities are carried out in accordance with the laws and regulations in force and with internal procedures
– Carrying out in this context the defined compliance controls
– Participating in developing and sharing compliance procedures
– Responding to requests from different business lines
– Training consultants in compliance
– Feeding and participating in periodic reports.
You will work autonomously and independently on your assignments with the support of our “Compliance/internal control” skills centre in Paris with which you will closely liaise providing your experience to the team members.
Qualifications and job description
You have an accounting degree, you are a business school graduate or you hold a postgraduate diploma (accounting / audit) and you have a 2 to 10 years’ experience acquired with one of the Big Four, in a firm or in a consulting group.
You are technically and methodologically knowledgeable and you are keen on learning and challenging yourself. You wish to invest in long-term assignments at the heart of our firm.
Your financial culture as well as your organization and curiosity will allow you to progress with us.
Your strength points for this position: ability to listen and understand, analytical skills, verbal and written communication skills, negotiating skills and sense of customer service.
Join our team
Being a consultant at AXCO means joining a team that believes in the value added of each of its members.
To apply to this job ad, please send us your CV and cover letter with the reference of the following position: “Compliance Consultant”