You will work in the Transformation and Organization team, and manage the operational transformation projects of the entity.
Your key missions are:
• Contribute in the implementation of the new internal processes;
• Definition of Project Planning and subsequent coordination of the Project execution;
• Ensure the alignment between all the project stakeholders;
• Provide proper Project status to management;
• Verify and monitor that all the documentation is updated and in line with the applied processes;
• Create and maintain management KPI and others reporting;
• Partner with Managers to support the development;
• Verify and monitor that the documentation is updated and in line with the applied processes;
• Coordinate/participate in Risk Assessment exercises and SLA creation;
• Support local initiatives via projects with all people involved.
Qualifications and job description:
• You have an Economics, Management, Finance or Business Degree;
• You are fluent in English (B2 Level minimum);
• If you are fluent in French, that is a plus;
• You have at least 3 years of relevant experience in Project Management, Consultancy or Advisory Services;
• You are advanced knowledge of standard Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), and Sharepoint.
• Your strength points for this position: pro-active attitude with ability to work in a fast changing environment and with international location; team player; ability to work under tight deadlines; strong communication skills; autonomy and commitment; strong analytical mind, problem solving, planning & organization skills.
Join our team
Being a consultant at AXCO means joining a team that believes in the value added of each of its members.
To apply to this job ad, please send us your CV with the reference of the following position: “Project Manager”