You will be required to work in line with the audit and control standards decreed by the ACPR and the AMF, as well as in compliance with French and European regulations, particularly decree of November 3, 2014, Solvency 2 and Bale II and III. Your assignments are the following:
-Internal control implementation: Mapping existing first and second level control plans and linking them to risks and processes
– Diagnosing control plans in an operational risk control process
– Supporting operational staff to implement control plans on risky steps of the processes (e.g.: regulatory and contractual compliance, etc.)
– Proposing areas for improvement / recommendations on internal control actions as part of a risk control and continuous improvement approach (new controls, improvements to procedures and operating methods, etc.)
Improvement and optimization of internal control:
– Formalizing follow up of directional controls (from implementation to traceability of results)
– Analysing results of controls and reporting alerts
– Contributing to implement control monitoring indicators such as error rate, deadlines, etc. and administrative system
– Measuring progress of curative, corrective and preventive actions to reduce risk exposure, guaranteeing regulatory compliance and improving business performance.
You will work autonomously and independently on your assignments with the support of our “Compliance/internal control” skills centre in Paris with which you will closely liaise providing your experience to the team members.
Qualifications and job description
You have an accounting degree, you are a business school graduate or you hold a postgraduate diploma (accounting / audit) and you have a 2 to 10 years’ experience acquired with one of the Big Four, in a firm or in a consulting group.
You are technically and methodologically knowledgeable and you are keen on learning and challenging yourself. You wish to invest in long-term assignments at the heart of our firm.
Your financial culture as well as your organization and curiosity will allow you to progress with us.
Your strength points for this position: ability to listen and understand, analytical skills, verbal and written communication skills, negotiating skills and sense of customer service.
Join our team
Being a consultant at AXCO means joining a team that believes in the value added of each of its members.
To apply to this job ad, please send us your CV and cover letter with the reference of the following position: “Internal Audit Consultant”