You will work in line with the audit and control standards decreed by the ACPR and the AMF, as well as in compliance with French and European regulations, in particular decree of November 3, 2014, Solvency 2 and Bale II and III. Your tasks will be the following:
– Support to develop the control plan
– Choice of framework linked with the business lines
– Implementation of a control plan in a tool
– Setting up first- level permanent controls and leading the system linked with the business departments
– Performing second- level controls
– Analysing any dysfunction that has been detected and proposing action plans
– Preparing reports linked with permanent control
– Contributing to the definition of processes and the validation of operational procedures.
You will work autonomously and independently on your assignments with the support of our “Compliance/internal control” skills centre in Paris with which you will closely liaise providing your experience to the team members.
Qualifications and job description
You have an accounting degree (DSCG, DEC), you are a business school graduate or you hold a postgraduate diploma (accounting / audit) and you have a 2 to 10 years’ experience acquired with one of the Big Four, in a firm or in a consulting group.
You are technically and methodologically knowledgeable and you are keen on learning and challenging yourself. You wish to invest in long-term assignments at the heart of our firm.
Your financial culture as well as your organization and curiosity will allow you to progress with us.
Your strength points for this position: ability to listen and understand, analytical skills, verbal and written communication skills, negotiating skills and sense of customer service.
Join our team
Being a consultant at AXCO means joining a team that believes in the value added of each of its members.
To apply to this job ad, please send us your CV and cover letter with the reference of the following position: “Internal Control Consultant”