You provide support our clients to carry out consolidated financial statements and annual reports. Your key missions are:
– Monitoring portfolios of subsidiaries as a privileged interlocutor of the finance department
– Intervening on various consolidation operations: intercos, TFT, changes in equity, etc.
– Analysis of financial statements of the above mentioned subsidiaries and the main developments
– Analysis of one or more cross cutting issues conducive to the preparation of financial statements
– Production and analysis of quantified data to support the organization of information feedback from subsidiaries
– Definition of the scope of consolidation and treatment of changes in scope
– Calculation and control of deferred taxes
– Establishment and control of tax calculations, cash flow statements, statement of changes in equity
– Establishment and control of consolidated packages.
You will work autonomously and independently on your assignments with the support of our “Financial Management” skills centre with which you will closely liaise providing your experience to the team members.
Qualifications and job description
You have an accounting degree, you are a business school graduate or you hold a postgraduate diploma (accounting / audit) and you have a 3 to 10 years’ experience acquired with one of the Big Four, in a firm or in a consulting group.
You are technically and methodologically knowledgeable and you are keen on learning and challenging yourself. You wish to invest in long-term assignments at the heart of our firm.
Your financial culture as well as your organization and curiosity will allow you to progress with us.
Your strength points for this position: ability to listen and understand, analytical skills, verbal and written communication skills, negotiating skills and sense of customer service.
Join our team
Being a consultant at AXCO means joining a team that believes in the value added of each of its members.
To apply to this job ad, please send us your CV and cover letter with the reference of the following position: “Consolidation Consultant”