Banking Organization Consultant
You might intervene in all the phases of a business project or its sub-sections where you will provide our expertise:
-Scoping / feasibility study
– Analysis of the current situation and organizational assessment
– Formalization of organizational proposals (target process / tools / actors, strategies, transitional plan),
– Cross-functional coordination between different Businesses
– Change management : communication (communication plan and communication supports),
– Tool projects : MOA coordination, collection and expression of business needs, preparation and formalising work for business parameters, user acceptance
You will work autonomously on your assignments with the support of the “Organization & Governance” skills centre in Paris, with which you will closely liaise providing your experience to team members and contributing to the development of value-added proposals.
Qualifications and job description
A business /engineering school graduate or you hold an equivalent postgraduate diploma; you have a significant experience in organizational or transformation project management acquired with a major account or in a consulting firm.
You have excellent writing skills in both French and English in both content and style (clarity, synthesis) as well as linguistic expression and form (spelling, syntax and layout) and know how to apply them under time constraints.
You are familiar with formalizing process methods and tools.
You ideally have operational experience on digital transformation issues (dematerialization, workflows and corporate social networks).
You know how to manage product and process innovation and have good teaching skills.
Join our team
Being a consultant at AXCO means joining a team that believes in the value added of each of its members.
To apply to this job ad, please send us your CV and cover letter with the reference of the following position : “Banking organisation consultant”.