You contribute to the preparation of financial statements, in particular in line with French GAAP and IFRS standards on behalf of our clients:
– Production and control of group reporting
– Assistance / advice on production and control of annual accounts
– Assistance / advice on production of consolidated accounts (PCG, IFRS, Us Gaap …)
– Check, validate and regularize accounting schemes if necessary
– Participation in IT projects
An experienced professional, you master:
– The banking chart of accounts
– The activities of a retail banking and / or financing and investment banking (capital market)
– Regulatory issues
– Accounting schemes
You will work autonomously and independently on your assignments with the support of our “Financial Management” skills centre with which you will closely liaise providing your experience to the team members.
Qualifications and job description
You have an accounting degree (DSCG, DEC), you are a business school graduate or you hold a postgraduate diploma (accounting / audit) and you have a 3 to 10 years’ experience acquired with one of the Big Four, in a firm or in a consulting group.
You are technically and methodologically knowledgeable and you are keen on learning and challenging yourself. You wish to invest in long-term assignments at the heart of our firm.
Your financial culture as well as your organization and curiosity will allow you to progress with us.
Your strength points for this position: ability to listen and understand, analytical skills, verbal and written communication skills, negotiating skills and sense of customer service.
It is essential to be able to work in an English-speaking environment.
Join our team
Being a consultant at AXCO means joining a team that believes in the value added of each of its members.
To apply to this job ad, please send us your CV and cover letter with the reference of the following position: “Bank Accounting Consultant”